Precision Press Brake Certificate
The Precision Press Brake Certificate program from the Fabricators and Manufactures Association Int. (FMA) will be coming to North Carolina on October 8th and 9th, 2015!
You’ll learn how designing your flats to the reality of the shop floor.
- What methods and tools are you using?
- Are you designing for a bottom bend radius and your operators are air forming?
- Are the same flat blanks constantly producing different finished dimensions?
This intensive two-day seminar will teach you the theory and math fundamentals behind the machine to uncover the secrets to working with press brakes. You’ll understand the principles behind quality sheet metal bending through interactive instruction and sample work problems throughout the course. Through easy-to-understand exercises, you will learn the skills needed to calculate accurate bend deductions, select the best tooling for the job, and determine the correct v-die opening to avoid part distortion.
Advanced Technology Sales and Service, Inc.
1130 Tarrant Rd.
Greensboro, NC 27419
Presenter Steve Benson:
As you expert instructor will guide you through the fundamentals of press brake operation and you’ll gain knowledge in these basic concepts:
- related metal fabrication terminology
- blueprint interpretation
- different forming methods and how each relates to bend type
- proper use of hand tools
- inspection and quality practices
- maintaining a safe working environment
Join us in Greensboro!